Bohemian Grove Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regional Embassies

2 posters

Go down

Regional Embassies Empty Regional Embassies

Post  San Pellegrino Romana Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Diplomats from other regions can sign up here in order to establish formal diplomatic missions with Bohemian Grove.

San Pellegrino Romana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Regional Embassies Empty The Continental Union and Continental Alliance

Post  Imperator Rex Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Greetings!

I am Imperator Rex, Founder of the Continental Union and Alliance. I am very happy to extend diplomatic relations with your region. I hope we will have a long and prosperous relationship. The Continental Union was founded 20 February 2010, and the Continental Alliance on 25 June 2010. Founding Partners include Sabastos, Basileus, and me in addition to four other Founding Associates (Hiliya, Yuyis, Letor, and Drago).

We have 20 members in the Union, and six in the Alliance. We are currently in the process of finalizing the Region's Constitutional Law and setting up roleplays. We have also embarked on a campaign of forming alliances with other regions with simliar goals and interests. I would also like to express my appreciation to San Pelligrino Romana for his help with several issues we have in common.

On behalf of the Continental Union Founder's Council and the Continental Alliance Continental Trust, I thank your region for extending a mutual diplomatic exchange and look forward to future endeavors with your region.

Imperator Rex

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum